Difference between revdb_connect and revOpenDatabases ?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri May 25 03:57:48 EDT 2007

Hello,

I want to use with 2.8.1 the now integrated sqlite db and stumbled over two
different sets of db functions. The first one start with revdb_, like
revdb_connect and the other ones have names like revOpenDatabases. I have
found examples for both, but probably one is "old fashioned" and one is new
and for the future? Can someone explain the difference ( concerning the use
of sqlite) and which set of functions is the "state of the art" using rev
today?

Thanks for any explanation

Tiemo