AW: Mysteroius rev ghost buttons

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu May 24 06:19:31 EDT 2007

Hi Sarah,
that's interesting. Though I don't have any loops showing buttons, nore
showing them explicit, I have a hint, where these ghosts come from! If I
won't find any explanation why they appear, I can at least hide them
everytime I click any other button :) no real solution, but perhaps it
prevents them to appear again.
Thanks
Tiemo