Vector illustrations in Revolution

Phil Brouwer philip at accentonrugs.com
Wed May 23 18:49:56 EDT 2007

Joe

I am a bit confused here.  I thought it was possible to use Vector files in
Revolution.  Ideally I want vector, so I am not dependant on bitmap size.

My current iShell project is photoshop layer based...with alpha channels for
good but not great resolution.  My ideal would be vector, so the prints
would have much higher resolution.

Is this not possible in Revolution?

Thanks

Phil