How to find amazing stuff - Kudos to Eric!

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed May 23 11:25:45 EDT 2007

Hi Andre,

LOL
Have you lost your suitcase again?

Default settings for Soap Dog Studio_Andre Garzia lead to http://
homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/default?
user=soapdog&templatefn=FileSharing12.html&xmlfn=TKDocument.
12.xml&sitefn=RootSite.xml&aff=consumer&cty=US&lang=en

You would have found it directly by selecting the 'Go to/Soap Dog
Studio_Andre Garzia' menu item in the contextual menu from the Web
database pane of the Rev Search Engine :-)
But this page no longer exists as a file sharing page.

I take the opportunity to tell to all that it would be a good idea to
inform me when urls change...
Even if anybody can reassign manually a new url to any link, add or
remove all what he/she wants.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.

Le 23 mai 07 à 17:12, Andre Garzia a écrit :

> Eric,
>
> can you tell me which URL you're indexing from my site, I am
> rebuilding it and I could make it easier to find stuff. :-)
>
> (you know I use that tool almost every day! Thanks for making it)
> andre
>
> On May 23, 2007, at 12:03 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> Eric Chatonet wrote:
>>> It seems like many of us do not know the Rev Search engine (Rev
>>> 2.7  or later) you can access by clicking on the last tab in Rev
>>> help.
>>> And I don't say that only because I wrote it ;-)
>>> In Tiemo case:
>>> 1. Bring up the Search engine.
>>> 2. Select 'Web Database' pane in the tool bar.
>>> 3. Type for instance: 'enh' (three first chars of 'Enhanced QT')
>>> 4. You get instantly three results and among them: Mango
>>> Multimedia_T. DeVore

http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/