How to find amazing stuff (was: Re: Where do I find Trevors Enhanced QT Externals?)

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed May 23 09:57:51 EDT 2007

Well, I don't know why, but this time there was no problem. First I
tried [answer color] from the message box. That worked OK. Then I did
the same as the other two times and everything worked as expected.
I'll try it again from time to time; though perhaps calling it from
the msg box may have fixed something, since when I opened the Search
Engine, and did a search as before, the color was not black as it had
been when I first had the problem. Lord, who knows! Anyway, sorry for
the scare. Gotta shake you guys up now and then! (smile)

Joe Wilkins