How to find amazing stuff (was: Re: Where do I find Trevors Enhanced QT Externals?)

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed May 23 09:33:32 EDT 2007

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the report.
Same Rev and same OS here but not Intel and no problem.
Could you be more specific: did you get the color dialog or not ie
when did the crash occurred?
Have you tried the answer color command that might fail with Intel
Mac Dual Core?
Thanks for your time and sorry for your frights :-)

Le 23 mai 07 à 15:20, Joe Lewis Wilkins a écrit :

> Eric,
>
> I just tried the Search Engine you mentioned. There appears to be a
> very serious flaw to the Search engine - causing Revolution to
> unexpectedly quit and probably doing other damage as well, since my
> only recourse was to reboot. Even the dock was unresponsive. If I
> tried to reopen Rev, it appeared to reopen with the startup Rev
> Splash screen, but then was nowhere to be found. I realize I'm not
> being very specific, but this all was caused (twice) by clicking in
> the small black (color selection) box that appears in the upper
> right portion of the Search results window, the one that says it
> lets you select a color for keywords. As soon as the color
> selection dialog appeared and I attempted to change the color, Rev
> quit and the other things I mention occurred requiring that I reboot.
>
> Just thought you'd like to know, since you say you wrote that part
> of the docs.
>
> I'm running Rev 2.8.1 on OS 10.4.9 with an Intel Mac Dual Core. The
> first time it happened I had Isolator 1.0 turned on. The second
> time, I did not. Neither time did I have any other applications
> open; running  Safari as the web browser.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/