How to find amazing stuff (was: Re: Where do I find Trevors Enhanced QT Externals?)

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Wed May 23 09:39:46 EDT 2007

Eric Chatonet wrote:
> Hi Tiemo and all,
>
> It seems like many of us do not know the Rev Search engine (Rev 2.7
> or later) you can access by clicking on the last tab in Rev help.
> And I don't say that only because I wrote it ;-)

The new Rev Search engine is nice, but like Rev Online and Rev Net, it has
never worked for me (while at work - where it is needed most), but works
fine from home. At work, there is a corporate firewall that requires
authentication for outgoing connections to the internet. Web browsers
prompt for user/pass, but Rev just sits and looks at me funny. I am willing
to work with you off-list to help figure out the problem if you have some
time.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>