Error report emails

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Tue May 22 22:49:01 EDT 2007

To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>

> Do you mean quit, as in the app shuts down? Does Windows throw an error?

App shuts down (closes completely).  I would expect a Windows "Access
Violation" here but do not get one, which leads me to suspect that it's
because Rev is relatively free from the cacophony of dll's that other
compilers depend on by default within the code they write to the executable.

Scott Kane
CD Too - Voice Overs Artist  & Orginal Game and Royalty Free Multi-Media
Music
What a waste of thumbs that are opposable