Error report emails

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue May 22 18:37:35 EDT 2007

Does anyone use the email error reporting feature in standalones?  It
used to work fine but recently, I have got a few reports that say
this:

Executing at 2:58:29 PM
Type
Object	card id 1002
Line	put 'Object' & tab & the short name of tObject & cr after tErrorString
Hint	preOpenCard

That line of script does not appear in any of my code, so I assume
there is an error in the error reporting. Has anyone else experienced
this? I'm not even sure what version of Revolution it is. It won't be
2.8.1 but it could be 2.6.x, 2.7.x or 2.8.0

Related to this, it would be really good if there was a way to add
some more data to these reports e.g. the version number of the
software, the platform, the engine number etc. If I bugzilla the
erroneous error report, I might add an enhancement request for this.
Does anyone have any other suggestions that they would like added at
the same time?

Cheers,
Sarah