Printing question

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Tue May 22 16:59:59 EDT 2007

From: "Dave Herndon" <herndogy at sbcglobal.net>

Dave

> I am having an interesting problem.  Recently one of the computers on my
> network started getting a "Sorry for the Inconveniance but Revolution must
> shut
>  down." message while attempting to execute the print code shown below on
> several printers available from that workstation.  The print job worked
> fine for the 6
> months prior. The print process works fine on the computer in the adjacent
> work station on each of the available computers.  A reboot and closing all
> open
> applications does not help.  We are printing from a standalone built in
> rev 2.7.3 on windows PC's.  What do you think guys?

Sorry if it's the bleeding obvious but can other app's print from this
machine?  Have the printer drivers been updated lately?  Has the machine had
a service pack update recently?  If the last two are possibles then maybe
it's a driver issue...

Scott Kane
CD Too - Voice Overs Artist  & Orginal Game and Royalty Free Multi-Media
Music
"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a
little way past them into the impossible."
Arthur C Clarke