Code Signing Anyone?

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Tue May 22 16:57:38 EDT 2007

> Bill, thanks for the clarification; though I can't imagine M$ doing
> ANYTHING without scooping up some lucre from it. Has to be some  hidden
> protocol involved.

I'm pretty sure (have not checked personally) that MS do have a good stake
in shares in Verisign.  In fact the "Vista Certification" logo can only be
achieved with a Verisign Cert (amongst the other requirements).

Scott Kane
CD Too - Voice Overs Artist  & Orginal Game and Royalty Free Multi-Media
Music
"In painting a tiger you can paint the skin, but not the bones."  Confucius