Code Signing Anyone?

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Tue May 22 10:12:18 EDT 2007

> So, right this minute, without a "cert", if I distribute an  application
> for Windows on a CD or download from a website, what is  the user's
> experience? Seems like just another one of M$'s ploys to  make money on
> everything that goes into a Window's computer; but many  times over.
> Rather astute strategy I should think. Just one more  reason to dislike
> the Window's platform.

They are intructed that the app is from and "unknown author" and are warned
to be careful. It may well be a tax,   but I've already been aksed about it
fom novies trying to install and getting the warning.  It's only matter  of
time...

Scott Kane
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start
today and make a new ending." -- Maria Robinson