WARNING BUG ! Rev fails to Communicate

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue May 22 01:22:54 EDT 2007

Camm29-

Monday, May 21, 2007, 2:12:05 PM, you wrote:

> Should Rev have locked up in that way ?? , other applications did not ?
> Shall I remove the report ???

Well, here's my two cents:

My guess is that the lockup was in the virtual driver rather than in
tha calling code, so I'd close this one as resolved | not a bug, but
I'd also put a comment in as to what the problem really was and what
you did to solve it. That way when someone searches through the bug
database in the future after stumbling on something similar (don't
worry - it'll happen) the note will be there and provide some guidance
for solving their problem.

I still want more control over the serial port settings, but that's
another matter entirely...

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net