Code Signing Anyone?

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon May 21 21:43:01 EDT 2007

>I sign my executables (installers and program or stand alones)
>having purchased a certificate.  My question is how many people here
>sign there executables?  Would you be interested in an article in
>the Revolution newsletter about code signing (and how to get a hefty
>discount on your certificate....) ?
>
>Scott Kane

I have not yet taken the leap.  Pretty much figured that for the
moment, most Winfolk recognize it for what it is.  Most of my sales
have come from Macfolk.  Though I must confess, Winsales have dropped
a lot these past few months.  Connection?  Dunno.

I guess this means I need to sign up for the Rev newsletter if I want
to read the article ;-)

Shari
--
Gypsy King games for