Multi-CD installer

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Mon May 21 20:02:45 EDT 2007

I'd opt for a pop-up asking the user to eject the CD manually or
click 'OK' to eject the CD, you never know where that's going to pop
out!
I've heard of a side mounted PC where the CD rolled off into the bin,
closely followed by the coffee (startled or attempt to catch CD?).
Of course, the CD survived, but that's not the point...

Cheers,

Luis.