WARNING BUG ! Rev fails to Communicate

chris bohnert chris at altuit.com
Mon May 21 14:44:35 EDT 2007

Camm,

Your bug report hasn't really given them a lot to go on.  You should include
information like the version of the BlueSoleil drivers you're using.  Their
driver change logs are littered with entries like "doesn't work with some
virtual com ports ".  So knowing what version you're using will be an
important first step in diagnosing the problem.

You also never mention what your DCE device is..its possible that it is
doing something with the DTR/DSR that rev isn't expecting..or vice versa.

Throw some code in your report too.  The more you can include to clearly
demonstrate where the problem is happening the more you can expect to see a
positive outcome.

--
cb