Setting up an application's Icon

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Sun May 20 06:22:45 EDT 2007

> OK, I give up. I'm finally ready to wrap up my Coloring Book Program,  but
> I can find nothing that tells me how to setup the Icon that I  want to use
> for it. It's got to be simple, right?
>
> Any help would be appreciated. The gRevAppIcon does nothing for me.

Not sure if you mean how to tell Rev or how to create the icon.  There is a
good tutorial here, but it assumes you know how to add the icon in Rev
(which is really only a matter of going to the Standalone Settings).

<
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/StandaloneBuilderTutorial/BuildingIconsforMacOSXandWindowsXP.htm >

Scott Kane
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start
today and make a new ending." -- Maria Robinson