Build for Classic

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri May 18 12:39:55 EDT 2007

Paul, that's fine; perhaps we should change the standalone dialogs to
reflect that fact. I'll still be using OS9 for most of my work until
the day I die. Too much good stuff that works better on OS9 than OSX.
And I can see it without all of that transparency baloney. Thanks. I
don't suppose there is a way to turn off transparency with OSX. I
thought not. One of NextStep's stupid brain-f##ts.

Joe Wilkins