ctrl-y does a paste on Mac?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 19:57:16 EDT 2007

cmd-y *does* repeat most of the commands that are available in an MS app
(Excel & Word do).  I really think that all apps should have this feature,
especially one like Photoshop, where so many things are in sub-sub menus or
multi-tabbed dialog boxes.

I would like a "Recent Action" menu in many apps since I do the same series
of actions to many objects.

Actually, in Hypercard 1.0, one of the things that Kevin Altis created and I
(in my Portland, Oregon days) expanded on was a msg box and command history
menu.  Very cool to have the most recent commands in a menu that was easy to
maintain.

on domenu which
  --capture, store, format, update menu "History"
  pass domenu
end domenu