Another "This should be easy but ... How do you edit a line?

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Thu May 17 13:00:01 EDT 2007

Sometimes it seems the simplest things are the hardest!!  I'm trying to
draw a line on a card (which will be printed later) it's going to look
like a spreadsheet when I'm done but I can't use the (useless) table
fields from Rev.

My problem is that I can't get the lines straight (hor. or vert) and I
can't figure out how to edit them in the property inspector (I'm using
Galaxy by the way).  Every time I change one number (like upper left),
all the other numbers adjust when I really want them to stay the way
they were.  When I try and move the line, it changes the angle rather
than the position.  Is there a way to draw (and move) simple vertical or
horizontal lines?

len