Read File at > 2GB Problem

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu May 17 11:19:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

There are Mac OS APIs that pass 64 Bit values for the File Position
and Read/Write Size, I guess RunRev is still using the 32-Bit value.

So, that's it then. Dead in the water! RunRev doesn't support files >
2 GB on the Mac Platform! What a Croc!

It really would be nice to have some warning about this in the docs!

I'm not sure what to do now, I'm writing an app that has to access >
2GB, should I just tell them that RunRev is not up to this task? Is
there any other way of reading files > 2 GB in RunRev?

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave