End of U3?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue May 15 19:10:23 EDT 2007

Exactly.

In the section on "reliability" I wanted them to experience "programming"
writ small by having them make their own little stack that did something
amusing.

But no way, no how is IT going to let us d/l the demo, and my department's
license is only for OS9 :-(  And, even if the students purchased Media,
they'd need me to hand-hold them through an introduction at least, which
gets me back to the chicken-egg conundrum.

Judy