End of U3?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue May 15 19:06:44 EDT 2007

Andre,

Of course, what I'm specifically looking to do (or, rather have my
students do) IS a hack -- of IT's iron-fisted grip on what software that
can be used in the classroom.

I did think about the speed issue... but our network's so crappy that
slow isn't going to strike the students as particularly odd :-/

Judy