Flash movies in Rev players on Windows ?

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Tue May 15 17:13:20 EDT 2007

Scott,

Well, I should probably update what I know about altBrowser...
I never really used it, only downloaded a demo a couple of years
ago...
According to your answer, the "browser window" can be integrated
in a stack and is transparent to the end user... if so, that's probably
what I'm looking for...

In the meantime, I was wondering if there could be any way to
convert flash files to some format that could be read in a player
via Windows Media Player... But I've been working 15 hrs in a
row and am probably just spacing out...

Best,
JB