Revolution 2.8.1 now Available for Download

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue May 15 16:59:22 EDT 2007

On May 15, 2007, at 12:50 PM, Heather Nagey wrote:

> What are you waiting for? Go and download it now!

IMHO this is the very best release of Rev ever!  It is truly a major
leap in reliability over any other released version thus far.  I can
only imagine how cool 2.9 is going to be.

Thank you RunRev for all the hard work.  I would also like to thank
Bill Marriott for all your hard work on keeping us all on track.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto

CANELA Software
31805 Hwy 79 S #791