Flash movies in Rev players on Windows ?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue May 15 13:11:34 EDT 2007

Recently, jbv wrote:

>> altBrowser is probably your best bet.
>>

> Mmmh... don't think so...
>
> I'm asked to build a front end app that will launch flash movies
> but "no QT installer" and "no browser" are the main requests...

How does using altBrowser constitute using a browser when it is part of a
stack that you can design any way you want?  How would anyone know that
you're using a browser-based engine to display Flash content and why would
this matter anyway?  Last I checked, Flash is designed to run as a
standalone process (no player needed) or in a Web browser.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design