standalone revexternalLibrary error

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Tue May 15 12:22:37 EDT 2007

When I open the standalone I get this error

"Kernel_win32_Release.dll was not found"

I also have this in a preopenstack handler

IF the environment is not "development" THEN

         IF "Valentina for Revolution" is not among the lines of the
externalpackages of stack "revExternalLibrary" THEN

             answer "The Valentina external was not loaded by the runtime
engine."

           END IF

End if

Which is displaying?  The Valentina external was not loaded by the runtime
engine

In the standalone settings I have the following selected

Ask dialog checked

Answer dialog checked

Cursors checked

"Database"

Valentina2

Valventina

"script libraries"

Geometry

Printing

Valentina2

Remove all profiles on objects checked

What am I missing to get this standalone to run?

Thanks

Rob