'Community Beta' has lost its way [any part]

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Tue May 15 09:48:35 EDT 2007

Bernard,

> My previous private communications with  Runrev are precisely what has led
> me to have so little respect for  them and their ability to set
> expectations.   And in case you haven't  been paying attention - bug 3196
> had received NO attention until I  made this more generalized critique.

I find it increasingly ironic that the apparent trigger for this campaign of
yours was a request from me to beta members to help identify remaining
outstanding issues that needed special attention. Forget that such a request
didn't have to be made. You replied to the request, and contrary to your
claims it definitely got the "special attention" you wanted, as it is marked
in a special internal field set up for the purpose in the RQCC and is in
another database we're using to strategize/organize how to tackle those
issues.

How is this is anything except you being upset about not getting the
response you expected to a particular email on a single bug?