Script Limits in 2.8.0 [was Spreadsheet]

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon May 14 12:11:48 EDT 2007

Yes, making up your own little language is cool (and fun, if one is
geeky enough).

There's nothing to stop anyone from making a little text interpreter
that could use any syntax desired, even the 'reserved' words. The
'script editor' could just be a field or a builder, like in 4th
Dimension. I did that in Hypercard.

The list of limited commands could just be interpreted line by line,
and either acted upon, error responded to or ignored. And of course
it could easily be made platform-agnostic.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o