[ANN] Altuit VueTools available...

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Mon May 14 08:21:04 EDT 2007

Chipp looks great!

I took a look at the videos, and understand I thinks how Rev can be used to
manage and tailor dynamically the python scripts - but there are some thigs
I don't get? It looks from the video like there is more interaction between
the manager and Vue... you choose a bevel tool and there is an instant
change in Vue.... is this because Vue is polling for changes in the python
scripts or are you using something else there - like some sort of IAC
(AppleScript etc)???

Puzzled and amazed. NB heard a word-of-mouth report that Maya is going
Python. Do you have plans for other 3D platforms?