Python Samples with Tkinter from within Rev

Joel Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Fri May 11 19:09:58 EDT 2007

I have shared my stack "Python Samples with Tkinter" in the
Programming category.

This stack demonstrates some use of the Python tool called from
Revolution with two examples of the Tkinter GUI toolkit.
Set the folder for Python tool to the correct one (e.g. under
MacOSX: /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin)...
Notice that this version display the Python window in modal mod, so
you cannot edit stacks before you quit the Python thread.
It works fine under MacOSX which has a standard Python tool, others
not tested.

If you are curious, open the stacks and execute in the msg box:

   put the uPythonSource of button "Test I with python Tkinter GUI"
or
   put the uPythonSource of button "Test II with python Tkinter GUI"

to read the Python source code (just 36 lines, respectively 25 lines).