AW: protecting images in standalone?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri May 11 07:26:13 EDT 2007

Should work this way Robert, can it be you address the wrong stack (this
stack)? Did you checked, if your custom property contains the data or is it
perhaps empty?

What I am curious about is, which property of the image is filled with
"put"? I tried also to "set the imagedata to", but that doesn't work.
Tiemo