protecting images in standalone?

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Thu May 10 22:36:29 EDT 2007

On May 11, 2007, at 4:18 AM, Howard Bornstein wrote:

> Hmm, I used Delete File to get rid of the temp file but it deletes it
> directly rather than moving it to the trash. What are you using?

There was some event where in the trash a folder named 'recovered files'
(or something like that) was found, inside that folder was a few of the
reconstituted .mov files that could be taken out of the trash and then
played with the QT player. I had been using 'delete file', but even so,
when this event happened I included a step where I put "bob" into url
the temp file. When adding that the file shrunk to 4k and only had
"bob" in it if such an event happened again.

Jim Sims
Custom Software Development
www.EZPZapps.com