strange blending ink problem

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu May 10 14:18:28 EDT 2007

On May 9, 2007, at 11:32 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> What does "somehow altered" mean? Does the value of the ink
> property change, or is only the visual appearance different? I seem
> to be experiencing a problem that makes the same inks behave
> differently on Mac OS X and Windows.

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately, I don't know the specifics of the change.  I just know
that I needed images with white space to be transparent over multi
colored backgrounds.  I was using srcAnd for Win and srcOr for Macs
to get most of what I wanted.  After the bug report I am now able to
use srcAnd for both platforms and am getting the transparency effect
I requested.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software