AW: protecting images in standalone?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu May 10 13:27:44 EDT 2007

Jim, that sounds great, but doesn't the performance suffer badly, when
including 180MB of videos into you stack, even if it is one or more
substacks, when opening and accessing the stack? What do you think where is
the limit with doing like that? I will create an app with about 6GB of video
material, splitted into 18.000 clips :)
Tiemo