protecting images in standalone?

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:37:44 EDT 2007

On 5/9/07, Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com> wrote:

> You can import images into custom properties and them display them in
> image
> objects:
> [import]
> set the myCoolImage of this cd to url ("binfile:" & imagePath)
> [display]
> put the myCoolImage of this cd into img 1

 I'd like to do the same thing with a music file; embed it into the stack
directly. I can set a custom property to an mp3 file, but I can't figure out
how to play or reference it then. The custom property contains the actual
mp3 data, but I can't set a player to it because it wants a file name, not
the data directly. Same issue for a movie.

Once I've set a custom property to contain the music or video data, how do I
reference it? Do I then need to spin it out as a temporary file and then
reference that? Then clean up the file when I'm done?

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein