Browser functionality and data in a stack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu May 10 02:58:55 EDT 2007

Hi Terry and Björnke,

If you use a link instead of a button and the GET method instead of
POST, you might be able to handle the xBrowser_RequestDownload
message and retrieve the url that contains all the information from
the form, although I have tried this.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 10-mei-2007, om 4:55 heeft Björnke von Gierke het volgende
geschreven: