fields disappearing when grabing them

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Wed May 9 16:09:48 EDT 2007

>> Quick guess:
>> Are these fields part of a group, that group is "lockloc"ked and
>> the group is smaller (height/width)
>
> I'd bet this is the problem, except the situation is worse than
> that. In my experience, when you're dragging objects in a group,
> the dragged object goes out of sight when you drag outside of the
> group's boundaries, *even if its lockLoc is false*. The only
> workaround I've found is to make the group the size of the card and
> set its lockLoc to true. I don't know if this behavior is a bug or
> a feature.
>
> Devin
OK ! fine, that's working : I increased the size of the group as much
as I needed (I dont need all the card size)
and set its lockLoc to true, (that''s what I did not think to do when
I tried before to increase the size of the group : I thought that a
group was taking the size of the bigger object in it, but it is not
the case).

Thanks a lot Devin (and again to Klaus)

André