What to do to get a selected TAB-Button into the foreground?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon May 7 12:17:16 EDT 2007

I just tried my first time a tab panel. As I see it, I put on each card the
same tab menu and set the code to:

On menuPick . switch "foo" go to card "foo"

So far it works, now I am missing a little thing. If I click on a tab, I
switch to the selected card, but the clicked tab doesn't come into the
foreground not until I have clicked a second time onto the same tab. I have
a pass menuPick in my script, and I don't see any property in the btn Tab
Menu to set.

What am I missing?

Thanks for any hint

Tiemo