2.7 For Linux?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun May 6 23:32:21 EDT 2007

Asking RunRev for a shipping date is a very bad thing. People will
store such a date given by RR, if only unconsciously, and then be
disappointed when RunRev slips the shipping date (and they always do).
Thus it's better to send RR a friendly letter now and then, reminding
then that you are expecting the Linux engine since <insert date>.

I'm sure you can get a 2.6 license key as well as a link to the ftp
server from support at runrev.com

Have fun
Björnke von Gierke

--