on returnkey doesn't work

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat May 5 18:38:26 EDT 2007

Sarah, you were included too. I just saw Jim's reply first. These
damn eyes! For those of you who don't know, you might find it
"interesting" to know that about 6 or 7 years ago my left eye
developed a hole in its macula; so when I try to read that hole
sometimes blanks out portions that I normally can see with my right
eye alone. With just the left eye, I can see, but I can't read a
thing. Very disturbing for one who has used his eyes as his most
important sense.

Joe Wilkins