on returnkey doesn't work

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 18:11:37 EDT 2007

Using these two handler in a card script works fine:

card script
-----------------------
on returnKey
  go next
end returnKey

on returninfield
  put the seconds && " user hit return in " & the target
end returninfield

Without a returninfield override handler, then the "tab on return" as true
on  each field means that upon reaching the last visible line, the tab key
will be the effect.  Now the layer order of the fields controls the movement

Jim Ault
Las Vegas