Path problem with Standalone

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri May 4 16:52:59 EDT 2007

Thanks to all of you. I didn't do exactly what I thought any of you
said, but absorbing the essence of what you were saying led me to
solve the problem. Now working from the Standalone. It was really
pretty simple. I just needed to put the sound files folder into the
folder where I was planning to save the standalone when it was built.
This resolved all of the path issues; though I still had to use my
fix in assigning the paths to the player objects - using the
Application Browser rather than the object Inspector to identify each
of the players source paths.

Joe Wilkins