A daft idea about using a printerserver to import video . . .

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri May 4 13:51:45 EDT 2007

Anyone in the San Francisco area want to take away my old macintosh
"challenges" away?? ha ha

I have a SE-30,9600,8100,7100,a wallstreet and two older Mac Laptops
plus all the ADB and SCSI hardware you can eat, complete with a
couple of old Pro Tools systems...

Not to mention a couple of complete Apple II computers and drives,
one with a Atari game development system and board. Also every
peripheral ever made for the II and the original 'Red Book'.

Any takers?

I didn't think so...

sqb

--