Urgently!!!! How can I use runrev 2.5.1 send or receive Data or File by Bluetooth or Pop-port USB from Mobile Phone to my computer?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu May 3 12:51:32 EDT 2007

On Thu, 3 May 2007 17:41:22 +0700, supote songthammawat wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
>    I want to know that runrev v.2.5.1 can use Bluetooth or Pop-port USB
> from Notebook or Desktop in order to send or receive Data or File from
> Mobile Phone. Please tell or suggest me. And if can do how to build or use?
> Please help me. Urgently!!!!!!!

Supote, I wish I could give you a concrete answer... I know that Rev
has been used in connection with certain USB devices to send/receive
data, in fact there's specific support for Revolution in the B&K (Bonig
and Kallenbach) Service USB product
(http://www.bkohg.com/products.html), but I don't think that will work
with mobile phones. Others here have done some more simple USB
connections (Sarah, did you do one?). As far as Bluetooth is concerned,
I don't know of anyone who has used a Rev app to communicate via
Bluetooth.

If anyone else can add to this or provide some direction to Supote,
please chime in...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com