Crashes with 2.8.1 dp4

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed May 2 23:12:23 EDT 2007

Bill,

thanks for taking the time to explain this. I'm sure others
monitoring this list will also benefit from your comments. The first
time I used Rev, I told Heather, not knowing who else to tell, that a
whole slew of pages are missing from the Documentation. This was back
in 2.7.2 and they have yet to be added. Still missing. I've noted
several others who have made the same observation, but no soup! That
doesn't give much confidence in the RR process. These are important
pages, too.

Joe Wilkins

On May 2, 2007, at 7:51 PM, Bill Marriott wrote:

> Joe,
>
> The bug reporting procedure has improved dramatically over the past
> few
> months. It's currently as simple as I think it could possibly be,
> given a
> web-based interface.

<snip>