can't reach Rev Beta Test Manager via e-mail

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Wed May 2 08:50:17 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,

I have already re-sent my feedback this morning (09:08) to both addresses.
May it be that both are still undelivered ?.. Once I had similar no-delivery
problems when our "national" ISP servers were blacklisted by AOL. In case
you have not yet received them I will try to resend these later today from
my other mailing account.

All the best!
Viktoras