THIS TEST VERSION HAS EXPIRED

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed May 2 05:07:27 EDT 2007

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for replying quickly.
Does this mean that we'll be able to get a 2.8.1 dp-4 (or something
like that) when checking for updates from 2.7.4 later today?

PS. I'm sorry for my multiple posts: this was not intentional :-)

Le 2 mai 07 à 11:00, Kevin Miller a écrit :

> On 2/5/07 09:57, "Eric Chatonet"
> <eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com> wrote:
>
>> A bit surprised this morning:
>> Opening any 2.8.1 (dp1, 2 or 3) on Mac or Win just displays this
>> message: "This test version has expired".
>> When going back to 2.7.4 and checking for updates, the answer is:
>> "There are currently no updates available, please check again soon."
>>
>> How can we work?
>
> Sorry, this is a bug.  That's the expiry date for dp2, someone
> forgot to
> update it when we did dp3.  Fortunately, we are working on a new build
> today.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kevin
>
> Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
> Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/