TARGET bug..please check

wouter wouter.abraham at scarlet.be
Tue May 1 22:36:20 EDT 2007

On 02 May 2007, at 04:06, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Wouter,
>
> Yep, I ended up doing something along the lines of what you and Ken
> suggested. Though, why do you suggest adding an exitField handler?
> Just in case?
>
> -Chipp

Chipp,

Not really just in case.
Your second example stack will not have the "modal" functioning
without an exitfield handler.
Once the dialog box is dismissed another field can be focussed (which
was not the case in your first example stack).
In OS X that is, I don't have a winbox here to test.

on exitfield
    closefield
end exitfield

will force the re-evaluation from the closefield handler.

Greetings,
Wouter