Rev 2.8 on RDP is a total disaster

Vikram Singh powai903 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 01:22:17 EDT 2007

the browser content displays ok over RDP, but dont know if this will be of help.
  regards
  vikram

Heather Nagey <heather at runrev.com> wrote:
  I think if you read the bug report on this you will find that this
specific report has received a fair amount of attention over time,
but is as yet unconfirmed since we are unsure as to the exact cause,
or whether it is indeed even a Rev bug. It has not been marked as
fixed, or closed, and the discussion has continued, so it should not
come as a surprise to anyone trying out the latest version that the
situation in this specific set of circumstances has not, in fact,
changed.

If anyone has new data, more information, or suggestions about this
issue, the best place to report them is in the bug report that Xavier
has kindly supplied the url for. Flaming this list does very little
to get the issue fixed, or looked at by engineers, it just creates
noise and annoys the readers of the list.

If people are interested in providing useful feedback to assist us in
making Revolution 2.9 the best release ever, please do join the beta
test program if you have not already done so.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Nagey
Customer Services Manager